Friday, March 9, 2012

6 word memior Day 3...

1.I dislike when grown  people who know whats right from wrong  act like a kid just getting to know the world.
2.You act just like a kid.
3.I would add a picture of  a adult fighting with everyone at his/her work place.


1.It gets me mad when someone gets blamed for something they didn't do and you just think to yourself if they just knew the truth.
2.If only you just knew that...
3.I would add a picture of a student getting blamed by the teacher.


1.I like to think before I act because I know the chocies I make will reflect me in the future.
2.Making everyday of my life count.
3.I would add a picture of a person thinking of stealing a store for money and what would happen if he/her get caught.


1.Sometimes you just have to let go of the past and think about the future.
2.Forget it, that was the past.
3.I would add a picture of  a person walking on a road to thier future.


1.Like when you fall for someone you would tell them these words to make them happy.
2.Your the only one I want.
3.I would add a picture of a couple holding hands.


1.One time me and my brother were play fighting when he socked me on the face hard but not on purpuse.
2.Face full of fist hurts alot.
3.I would add a picture of me on the floor covering my face while my brother is luaghing hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment